The authors have to prepare and print posters (84.1x118.9 max, corresponding to A0 format).
No oral presentation will take place for posters.
List of posters
- Lumping Method with Acceleration for the PageRank Computation, I.R. Mendes and P.B. Vasconcelos
- AccTrace: Accessibility in Phases of Requirements Engineering, Design, and Coding Software, Rodrigo Gonçalves De Branco, Maria Istela Cagnin, and Débora Maria Barroso Paiva
- Arrow Plot and CA Maps on Microarray Prepossessing Methods, Carina Silva Fortes, Adelaide Freitas, Sara Roque, and Lisete Sousa
- BetaConcept: A Program for Voronoi Diagrams, Dual Structures, and Complexes in the Plane, Jae-Kwan Kim, Youngsong Cho, Mokwon Lee, Jehyun Cha, Chanyoung Song, Deok-Soo Kim, and Donguk Kim
- On the Decomposition of Use Cases for the Refinement of Software Requirements, Estrela F. Cruz, Ricardo J. Machado, and Maribel Y. Santos
- A Heuristic Procedure to Estimate the Tail Index, Marta Ferreira
- NBBR: A Baseline Method for the Evaluation of Bayesian Multi-label Classification Algorithms, Eduardo Corrêa Gonçalves
- Case Study in Large Scale Climate Simulations: Optimizing the Speedup/Efficiency Balance in Supercomputing Environments, Muhammad Asif, Andrés Cencerrado, Oriol Mula-Valls, Domingo Manubens, Ana Cortés, and Francisco Doblas-Reyes
- Slicing Triangle Meshes: An Asymptotically Optimal Algorithm, Rodrigo M.M.H. Gregori, Neri Volpato, Rodrigo Minetto, and Murilo V.G. Da Silva
- Distributed Environment Framework for Optimization Experiments, Pedro Abreu, Carlos Soares, and Rui Carlos Camacho
- User-centric and Personalized Access to Mobile Multimedia Systems Based on a Multimedia Middleware, Andre Valdestilhas, Harald Kosch, and Paulo Marcotti
- Analysing Students' Attitudes Towards the Learning of Specialized Software, Cristina S. Rodrigues and Ana Maria A.C. Rocha
- Complementary Eigenvalue Problem in Systems with Frictional Contact: The Stiffness Matrix for the Contact Nodes between Different Materials, Maria Antónia Forjaz, António Mário Almeida, T. De Lacerda–Arôso, and Jorge Pamplona